What all bands are going to be there. Wasnt silvertide supposed to be there. I read on their site that one of their guys sprained his ankle and had to cancel thier shows.
Im going i have seats in the middle of the upper deck right in front of the stage. Not very good seats but i waited too long to get them. I have an extra ticket but i dont know who i am giving it too.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
What all bands are going to be there. Wasnt silvertide supposed to be there. I read on their site that one of their guys sprained his ankle and had to cancel thier shows.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
3dd
shinedown
silvertide
(some people were sayin green day, but who knows?)
alterbridge is going to be there instead of silvertide
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks